My cold, like secret courts is here to stay

A rotten cold, headaches and even the loss of my voice had made life a tad difficult all through last week. This seems to have been a continuation of the cold I had the week before and felt like mending the previous weekend but like secret courts, it appears here to stay. I might be finally on the mends but the Welsh rain is such that once it starts there is no end to it for days. Each time I get soaked there is another extension to this sniffle. The reader might be justified in assuming that I am in a rotten mood. I was earlier this evening but not any more. A carton of orange juice with floating bits and Mischa Maisky playing a Bach cello suite seem to have greatly improved my prospects. Law news is always exciting, that's how we live and breathe here at LawNewsIndex!
 

This week's Twitter highlights had included wonderful interactions with the following from the legal community:

for lovely interactions and nice tweets this week to: 


Share on Google Plus

About TheLawMap

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment